Electrical Engineering Intern
The Electrical Engineering Intern supports the development, design and/or assembly of printed circuit board (PCB) prototypes in accordance with customer and/or Rendeer Systems specifications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
1. Provide support to the lead Electrical Engineers in tasks such as schematic capture and prototype PCB assembly, engineering analysis and test, and support of proof-of-concept or final system testing.
2. Work issues across multiple functions including mechanical, electrical, fabrication, assembly, and testing.
3. Perform routine tasks under close supervision using well-defined standards and procedures.
4. Support the development and documentation of standard procedures, design standardization, and engineering change notices.
5. Use predetermined methods, sequences, and setups to perform job duties.
6. Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS 1. Full-time student enrolled in a four-year college or university; currently enrolled in at least junior year within an engineering curriculum.
2. Maintain a minimum of a 3.0 out of 4.0 overall grade point average.
3. Broad technical background in areas such as CAD design systems, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, physics, and/or electro-mechanical design and control system development.
4. Strong problem solving skills, and the pragmatic application of strong electrical design theory and analytical skills.
5. Ability to read and understand Manufacturer Datasheet information / reference schematics.
6. Proficient in MS Office applications; familiarity with Altium Designer (general exposure to PCB design software such as EAGLE or KiCad is acceptable).
7. Ability to learn and use prototyping equipment such as soldering irons, reflow oven, 3D printers.
8. Strong analytical, conceptual, communication and organizational skills.
9. Ability to work and thrive in a team environment
10. Ability to self-motivate and work productively without supervision.
11. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
12. Authorized to work in the U.S. full-time and without restriction during your internship at company location.
To Apply: Please email your resume / CV to firstname.lastname@example.org